A Snow leopard portrait painted in acrylics on 600gr heavy watercolour paper. Based exclusively on video I took in Munich zoo eight years ago. Attached also a couple of images shot during the creative process
Link abrufen
Facebook
X
Pinterest
E-Mail
Andere Apps
Link abrufen
Facebook
X
Pinterest
E-Mail
Andere Apps
Kommentare
Anonym hat gesagt…
Hi Pascalis, it appears like you could touch the fur of the paws. Very interesting how the image is set up in different layers - it seems initially set up with lots of light, then going into stronger contrast and shading, finally with perfect details - resulting in an impressive piece of artwork. Thanks for also sharing the different phases. Best wishes, Roland
Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners
Kommentare
it appears like you could touch the fur of the paws. Very interesting how the image is set up in different layers - it seems initially set up with lots of light, then going into stronger contrast and shading, finally with perfect details - resulting in an impressive piece of artwork. Thanks for also sharing the different phases.
Best wishes,
Roland