Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Turtle dove acrylic painting

 Turtle dove preening. An acrylic painting I did months ago for a competition and couldn`t show it prior to result announchment. It has been shortlisted among with other 36 images but didn`t make it to the final selection. More than 800 artists from around the world have submitted more than 2100 images to the competition! Check out the Link: https://www.hahnemuehle.com/en/painting-competition.html


 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus