Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Thylacine portraits

A triple portrait of a Thylacine sketched from videos taken in Hobart zoo in the 30`s of 20th century. I have a very special interest on Thylacines and other extinct species and every time I`m trying to depict them is a challenge. Fineliners on paper

 


 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus