Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Waterfowl field sketches

After a very long time , I managed to visit a lake close to Munich and sketched a little from life again.

 A Great cormorant wearing his breeding plumage already and a   pair of Red crested pochards , one of many there with a Eurasian Coot

 



 

 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners