Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Short-toed eagle vs. Woodchat shrike

 A Woodchat shrike visits a Short toed eagle in his nest .Based again on video of Israel raptor nest cam. I have chosen the scene before the shrike is attacking the eagle. Fineliners . Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sUP0JSzEyc


 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners