Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Summer meadow book- just published!

Just got it fresh from the printers, a new book about the meadow in summer, containing more than 100 images painted and drawn by me. Always a pleasure to see my work printed! Many thanks to my publisher KOSMOS and author Daniela Strauß for trusting me again to do the job...

 


 

 










 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners