Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Brown Bear portrait in watercolours

 A Brown bear portrait painted in watercolours.A demonstration I did for an adult painting class. Many thanks to giorgos vilaras for allowing me to use his photograph. Alaso attached, a set of images which shows step by step the progress of the painting up to its completion.

 


 












 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners