Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Common kingfisher portrait

Common kingfisher portrait. The last of the watercolour demonstrations I did for an adult painting class in Munich. The next class will start next December. Many thanks to Georgios Geor for allowing me to use his photograph as reference. Attached also, the whole process step by step from the initial sketch to the finished watercolour 


 

 


















 

 

 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners