Direkt zum Hauptbereich

King penguin portrait

 King penguin portrait. A demonstration I did yesterday for an adult evening watercolour class .Once again a series of shots , taken during the creation of the Penguin portrait and show the progress from the initial drawing to the finished watercolour 


































Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners