Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Lion Portrait-in watercolours

 A Lion male portrait I did last Saturday as a watercolour demonstration for an adult painting class . I have to say that I painted the portrait up to a certain point in the class and finished it at home because of lack of time ..I rarely paint or draw Lions, except maybe of life studies I did in the Zoo.I have the impression that there are more than enough artists in the world, many excellent, some less skilled who are mainly painting Lions and I don`t think that I have something new to add...


 






 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners