Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Snowy owl life study in Munich zoo

 This male Snowy owl has been painted from life in Munich zoo today in the morning. He was pretty busy feeding his mate and chicks  but stayed long enough on the spot to be painted. Gouache





 


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus