Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Ural Owl life study

 A Ural owl painted from life few days ago in the  Wildpark Poing close to Munich. Since I saw them in the "Wild" lately, I wanted to make a more detailed study from life  and  found them in this Wildpark where I can observe them from close quarters. Gouache colours



 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners